Altech GDL's (Global Digital Logistics) is a division of Altech UEC, a leading set-top box development and manufacturing house. Altech GDL was formed to deliver after sales support or decoder repair capability to Altech UEC clients globally. This support is delivered by enabling third party agents to perform repairs to Altech UEC decoders local to their country of deployment, by on site decoder repair support from Altech GDL field service support technicians or by Altech GDL establishing and running a decoder repair centre.
The spectrum of support services include:
- Warranty support of all Altech Multimedia products
- Repairs to all brands
- Life extension programmes
- Quality and realiability analytics service
- Hardware upgrades and modifications
- Refurbishment services
- Product reconfiguration
For more than 10 years Trac ‘n Trace Service Resource Planning has provided CPE logistics and service providers with industry leading real time tracking, routing, and monitoring of serialised equipment from receipt to dispatch.
Trac ‘n Trace SRP enables service providers to achieve higher production throughput and business growth by providing a solution that is:
- Easy to implement and use
- Highly configurable
- Flexible and adaptable to market driven process changes.
Trac ‘n Trace SRP’s streamlined interfaces enables your workforce to capture data faster through bar-coded commands, configurable drop-down and check lists allowing more time to perform repairs and refurbishments than documenting it.
- Intuitive user interface for ease of use and minimal staff training requirements
- Stable and scalable through standardising on the Microsoft SQL database
- Elective modules available include; quality assurance, performance management, remote service centre, time and attendance, human resources and extended cloud based reporting
- Easily in house extendable with through the optional developer module.
For more information and details on how Trac ‘n Trace can improve your productivity contact email@example.com